Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Is Ervamatinlotion Good

Zaragoza ...


After so long without writing, vue lvo to resume the blog for different reasons.
1, Because I have pre present here, each m or men consider important to my life, is m Travel ... 2 ° Because it is an output source for isolated rm some of the world when sometimes things get complicated ...
3 ° Because I have new hobbies
I'd like to share with the world ... photography, pastry ...
4 º Because I like to remember, and once
ntrar in a while and go back to each d and now and every one of these experiences ...
And then I start really eat blog z or by inf ormed keep my people when I made the accuracy of I went to Lond beef, thing that did not go as expected but I Dad or that every decision t oma We, at every moment of our life is even to something, and always brings something behind s, b ueno or bad, and my c associated I can not complain, just around the journey started at raba jar in a school and even I do not have or anything insured Rado, I have the best they could give me this school, people so incredible that I could c ONOC er there.
Looking back I roll it up, I re co rdar a trip I took before going to London, Fu and that same year, 200 7 and was on that trip when I started to wonder the go live there.
was a little trip to the race, with one of the best p eople I take from those years of study, Rachel. As co mprenderán not remember exactly what we did every day and every hours but or c ntar of man was general.El trip was to Ireland (Dublin and Galway) and England (L and eds, Yor k London). The destinations were those because u na friend Rachel commendable ntraba living in Dubli ny a friend career had been studying English at Leeds, as we decided to go t make a visit to .
was in the month of April 2 007, we took the plane to Dublin where we expected the friend of Rachel, Nayra, and that same day co gim Galway was a baby I can not remember the exact times that were, quite is sa Galway Hit me at night and cost us enough to find the hostel, so l or ras t get something that had taken dinner or home, we went to the ion ROOM Sharing dor mir.
In the morning we will vantam temp you to rano get to know a bit Galway, walk quite as much speed as a mid-morning we treated with a tour that picked us up at the hostel and we'll evab all day on the outskirts of Galway, IIH we stop to see one s donkeys, one toilet and at last we reached the cliffs of the Moher.Tras sf otitos rigor and give u na v uel zon ta by a, hicimo s other pa rada for Cas til it Dungu ire and hence re Congress to Galway to take the bus to take us e d back to the capital.

For dinner or tapas in ar nb English in Dublin with the friendly Nayra and then we went to the res idence where we would stay.
The next morning, turn up early to see Dublin, went to the U niversity, stroll through the park, the museum natur al, we stopped at another park for lunch stretched on the grass then to the Castle or Dublin s purchase for residency again.
That night we dined there, prepare or s na pizzas, hesitate a bit and the bed.
would wake ras t breakfast again decided to go shopping at a mall near the residence of the girls, to which we returned for lunch and take a taxi back r the airport and go towards Carol Leeds where we would be waiting.
That night, in Leeds, we q uedamos in the h abitación was to empty the house up early and played Carol shared by e qu ed have to go to the station of buses to take the first that came to York. A Rachel York and I went alone, as Carol worked in the morning and not po days we follow, but we loved it! We spent the day in York, we toured the ancient wall that rod EABA the city, and I say former because today, the city has grown beyond the wall. Also York saw the castle, cathedral, historic streets as and some other purchase did.
Around that same day at Leeds, we had dinner with Carol and her friends, we took a warm and Chocolatito pa ra home to rest.
Next Day ... shopping in Leeds, fu imo s to two shopping centers is different and a super to buy that we chops or not the parks with com p Carol yearlings college, we had a good day, then went back to change and go at night to celebrate the birthday of a friend of Carol in her home and existing home prontito for days passed bill.
At last the expected destination ... at least for me ... Londa N!! We took a morning bus to London and after leaving belongings in the hostel in Bayswater, we launched our metro ticket to move from one place to another and empezam you around the city. The trip n or prepare us anything, we are carried away by the girls (both Nayra as Caro l) that had already been there. We spent two days visiting the typical tourist destinations (Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, St. James Park, London Eye, London Br idge, Oxford Street, Piccadilly, Camden, Covent Garden last night ...), went to see the Music Mary Poppins, incredible! and the third day after making a quick visit with suitcases and all for Notting Hill, BB us of Carol returning to Leeds and we caught the n between Victoria Station to Gatwick due to return to our beloved island, the promise that we would ... I already have met three times ... and you Rachel? if you dare?




0 comments:

Post a Comment