Sunday, August 29, 2010

Martha Stewart Ironing Board

LEMON MOUSSE RASPBERRY CUPCAKES WITH VANILLA buttercream

Well, finally, my first blog entry with a recipe ... The truth is that many of the first recipes I have been pulling out of the kitchen blogs that I follow for a month or so ... Thus from the beginning I want to thank everyone s the great work you do, especially Bea, who has helped me a lot ... and has been patient with him that I am inquisitive.
this recipe I got from your blog, and what I learned with him, and all the things I missed in my London, for example, these famous cupcakes from Primrose Bakery, my next must-see London trip, I hope not take long to return ...
Bea As well aware in his blog, Primrose Bakery, is a bakery that is dedicated exclusively to cupcakes.
After the acknowledgments and introduction, a bit to tell where it comes from the following recipe, they say they are not so bad @ s is the first little things I do and with time everything gets better no?
first thing I did was go to an English supermarket, Iceland, where I caught these things for me to prepare the raspberry cupcakes, unlike Bea I directly bought the jam pot and I have not yet made any jam and do not want to risk so much the first time.
This was I bought ...


Once the ingredients at home, I got to the cupcakes ...

Ingredients for the dough: (for 12 cupcakes)

110 gr. unsalted butter at room temperature
180 gr. sugar
2 large eggs
125 gr. of flour screened yeast
120 gr. all-purpose flour sifted
125 ml. semi-skimmed milk at room temperature
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoons raspberry jam

Preparation:
first thing I did was to have prepared in different containers of ingredients with exact measurements. While the oven was preheating to 180 ยบ. Following this prepared muffin tray with paper capacillos.
started with mixing, beat butter with sugar until it dissolves and get a creamy mixture (about 5 minutes or less). Add the eggs one by one mass.
Mix the two flours, and screened previously in another container. In another mixing the milk with the vanilla extract.
Then add a 3 rd part of the flour to the butter mixture and beat well. Add also Part 3 of the milk and extract. Repeat this until you have added all the flour and milk Abstract.
Then add 3 tablespoons of raspberry jam to the mix, without adding at all to remove all traces of the jam.
Pour the mixture into the capacillos, but only filling 2 / 3 of its capacity, bake for 20 to 25 minutes, but you have to go looking for if they go up and are golden brown, remove them.
We let cool 10 minutes on baking sheet and then passed to a grid.

Ingredients of Buttercream Vanilla :

110 gr. unsalted butter at room temperature
60 gr. semi-skimmed milk at room temperature
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
500 gr. sifted powdered sugar
Dye (optional)

Preparation:
We put in different containers and ingredients with exact measurements. Mix together butter, milk, vanilla extract and half the icing sugar, sifted and above, and whisk until a smooth mixture. Gradually add remaining icing sugar gradually until mixture is uniform. If you want to take dye, he would throw a few drops now and beat for another minute.

Decoration:
Bea in her blog , commented that when the cupcakes were completely cooled, with a sharp knife it would open a hole in the middle and you put a little jam. I did half and half and without the heart of raspberry (generally liked more who did not.)
Finally he will place the cupcakes, a layer of buttercream.
This was the result ...


More or less to be the first ... the truth is liked!

0 comments:

Post a Comment