Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Eminent Luggage Locks

:-) The Daring Bakers Challenge

Tart Cupcakes :-)

And finally the result of my silicone mold precioooooso cupcakes on the cake ;-) I know, I have had enough time suspense, but finally, finally .... :-)
Using the pan and dusting the cupcakes, you can read in this PAP : silicone mold Cupcakes



The cakes are 20 and 15 cm respectively, not too big, but enough for a second piece the next day with a coffee, very important, these things in life ;-)
The cake from under the I-stained orange Americolor , need very bit to get this tone so soft and nice peach. The top is also pastel, I used Rosa Intenso of Americolor, and also with the color you need only a drop. The deep pink spots are the true tone of this color pink, very much alive and well known as a candy ;-)

The spots around the circles in which I put the cupcakes are made with no nozzle 2, Wilton and real icing, very easy to do, but gives a fairly nice and a little chic right?

The cake top is decorated with confetti cut with a tip # 10 from Wilton, and pasted randomly: the more irregular the better ;-) strawberries on top are made of modeling clay, but also can do just the fondant, and are very simple. There is a clear and entertaining tutorial on the blog Cakejournal Louise.


I've also used the (beautiful!) Tape of one of my favorite stores on the Internet (the Netherlands), and as you mail it, I made a reservation more remarkable beautiful ribbons of all kinds (such as gloss powder ;-)). You can never have too many! :-)

The cakes are made from Genoese cake vanilla, and lemon curd filled , swiss meringue buttercream lemon (more lemon curd) and mandarin segments over the filling. Spreads before covering the cake, I use the swiss meringue buttercream , but lemon curd , that does not contain too much water and I do not spoil the fondant. If you are interested in a tutorial on filling the pies, you can click here .
The cake was for the birthday of one of my friends, to exchange recipes always cupcakes. We both have the same Superbook of cupcakes (looks like a box of cupcakes, with two books inside), and test the recipes is always a party, like to discuss things that do not leave (or the real "disaster") ;-) The recipe for candy Lemon Cupcakes is also this book, and I have to say is one of the richest recipes I have ever tasted :-) So if you have not yet tested ... What are you waiting?! ;-)

And for those who are wondering how my love affair of the silicone mold for cupcakes ... I still feel in the clouds ;-):-D

Have a nice (cup) cake day :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment