Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Free Dune Buggy Blueprint

Mazafond Pocoyo La Fiesta

Pocoyo La Fiesta

Finally a new cake, and also one of my favorite topics, Pocoyo :-) How happy is this little baby with all his friends! Whenever I spend looking at times entire wallpapers, videos and everything I catch, looking for inspiration for the cake ;-) This was not a very large pie (20 cm), so there was no room for big scenes. Luckily you also have side cakes ;-) I opted for a traditional landscape of Pocoyo, Pajaroto in your tree (like a poem right? Pajaroto I love!) and heart-shaped trees and clouds in the shape of dog's head (it must be recognized that the drafters of the series are really great!).


At the top, of course, Pocoyo with lots of presents, because it is a big party: Juan Manuel turns 1 year!
:-) In short, a real pie Pocoyo, brightly colored. And luckily the mother of Juan Manuel was pleased (and me too ;-)) :-)

The Genoese cake is a vanilla cake, filled with dulce de leche, SMBC banana and white chocolate chips, and with this filling I did three layers on the cake :-) coverage as (almost) always of mazafond (mixture of marzipan and fondant, will soon publish more about this coverage) and figurines and decor modeling clay.


Yes, also a close-Pajaroto ;-):-D

0 comments:

Post a Comment