Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cheesy Facebook Updates



Antetodo want to forgive me Sandra Palma Cakes who sent me 2 months ago, a message offering me this award and if I wanted and had time to accept it.

Thank you, Sandra, is an honor to receive from you!
I wrote immediately tell we were in the midst of a move, we had to finish our workshop, and that the first course will take place 10 days later, so that the prize would have to wait ... It's been a lot of time with all the commotion that we had at home (and no, we're not done at all ;-)).

Now at last I have time for the interview that accompanies the award. I found it very funny, and it helps me know a little better ;-)

Do you get along with your mother?
Yes, it's a wonderful woman with lots of humor, energy and character, things I treasure. Unfortunately my in-laws live across the country, but that does not diminish the very positive impression I have of them :-)

What is your challenge ?
here could put a huge list of cakes and I want to develop techniques, but is not this what life is. So I'll get out a bit of a tangent, because life does not revolve around the challenges, at least not for me. I consider it more important to enjoy life as it is, the little things around us, the people around us, and not lose the ability to amaze and be happy for the big and small wonders of life.

What would you say to your boss if you won the lottery?
I have no boss, so I can not answer ;-)

What would you do if you found out someone is lying?
I feel disappointed and sad. It also depends on the subject, of course, or if the lie is to protect me from something, and it depends on who and why.
But I'm sure we could talk and after a few tears (yes, ;-) I am very emotional), share a delicious piece of cake ;-):-D

If you burn your house and you can only save a thing, what save?
I think I have the standard response, the photos of my children and especially my grandmother, of which no copies. In addition to simple things, pull out my maridín dragged if necessary ;-) Although not weighs so little, and I have no great force, in stressful situations I am a real lioness in the words of my mother, ja, ja ;-)

How do you usually see the glass half full or half empty?
I've been through so many changes inevitable and bitter, which I now realize that I "scared" immediately before the unexpected setbacks, and assign temporarily to despair. On the other hand, for the life I've had so far, I had to find also the other side of things, the positive (thing that I think I've done pretty good, if I may say that the same ;-)) , and move on (I have staying power, or too stubborn, whatever you say ;-)).

If you find a magic lamp, what 3 wishes would you ask?
I believe in magic, no doubt, but in ourselves ;-) Every day we change something in ourselves, or something for other people. It would be better every day wanting something for others three people, three wishes to express ourselves ;-) But if I have my list, eh, I'm not the Dalai Lama ;-)
What's led to make this blog?
In Holland I had my own website, which is very common there (then blogs were just born). By this he meant and to share my passion for cake decorating. And all my air, with a little humor and a little magic ;-) Now that we are in Spain, I discovered the blogs (that chachi is free, haha), and is the same: to share my passion with others :-) Hope ye readers a little ;-) happy about

Do you have a pet at home?
No, not at this time. My love is allergic to cats, because otherwise we would have one, no doubt. I have had a cat for years in my house in Amsterdam, and was the best dolls for me ;-) We'll probably do with a dog this year, but first we must have the house finished and all the moving boxes emptied and all sorted. And the new sofa we have, has to age a bit ;-)

If you go somewhere where there are many people, what are you doing?
Mmm, the truth is that I do not like crowded places. But if there is no remedy, the first thing I do is find the place where is the cake, haha;-D

What does it mean for you the word LOYALTY?
is critical for me in life! Honoring the trust others place in me, help others when I can and be true to myself, to my way of life, my own limits and values.


And the question of Sandra:
What humor you get up?
Haha, you know to choose the right questions, Sandra. I respond quickly and briefly with the words I heard before my mother, and now my love, "the first thing in the morning, leaving Lara breakfast. Only then can ask or ask anything" ;-):-D
And my question to the / as follows:
Who would you like to know personally and why? You can choose any person (je) ;-) History

I hope you have fun reading my answers :-) I'm going to give the award to several people, although I know they are busy, and surely not have time to respond to the interview (which is no sin, of course).

chocolate My dear friend Gemma, of Tartamania , my first friend here in Spain, with which, in addition to a passion for chocolate and cakes, I can share many things. Gemma, not get bogged down by answering the questions because I know what you're very busy ;-) In any case, you deserve this award for being who you are: a wonderful, loving and strong-willed and enviable humor!

Susana, blog Al Heat Cookers to which I have met through the forum Cooking with Soul. The two began to treat us with such care and education, yet we were both feeling very happy to know :-) Susan, it's great to have you as a friend, even though we live far from each other.
Susan's blog and all I can say is SPECTACULAR, FANTASTIC. Susan has the most delicious recipes I can imagine, and makes a great photos of them.

A Rosi, of Dessert my thing, one of those people who make you happy just to open your blog and read the titles ;-) And even happier when you see your artwork, read their texts filled with humor, and enjoy their delicious recipes! Rosie, you deserve it without hesitation!

And Mery, of My World of Magic, whose blog has a title that says it all :-) And that transmits the same passion I feel for decorating cakes, cupcakes and cookies. This is the magic, creativity and share them with others, and this is what you find on the blog of Mery. A very kind and very generous.

There are many people who deserve this award, the truth is that most blogs I know. But there are many people who have already received (as normal in this small little world of cake decorating ;-)), which left him well. These are the first people I thought, this does not mean that other blogs do not deserve, both for content and for its great creators.

Again, a very Happy New Year and do not lose sight of our blog, in a few days we will publish the dates and information new courses for coming months! ;-) And the picture for all students of course "I was told by a bird", do you bite and wanted to get down to work? ;-)


A hug!
Lara

0 comments:

Post a Comment