Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dryer Buzzes When Switch Pressed



still remember the first time I tried a muffin, and also did not stop eating, it was love ... the first bite. The season was in London there was no day that if I could I would sneak up to Tesco to buy one, I loved to buy it and go to Hyde Park, to eat it in peace.
Here's the proof ...

And clearly, now I'm doing all these recetitas, a recipe for muffins could not miss ... also carrying a lot of time trying to make one.
I love pineapple and after finding one of my books the following recipe, I did not hesitate a second to do it, and we loved it!
Ingredients (for 12 muffins):
150 gr. Canned pineapple
3 tablespoons pineapple juice
250 gr. flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 / 2 teaspoon baking soda
1 egg
125 gr. sugar
80 ml of vegetable oil
200 gr. of yoghurt pineapple
Preparation:
Preheat oven to 180 ยบ C and put the training in a mold muffin. Cut pineapple into very tiny pieces and add the pineapple juice.
Mix flour with baking soda and baking powder. Beat the egg and add the sugar, oil, yogurt and pineapple juice.
Then add the flour mixture and stir until all ingredients are well mixed.
distribute the batter into the cake and we put in the oven for about 20 minutes.
Finally, we retired, we let stand 5 minutes and then passed to a rack to cool.

And comeerrr !


0 comments:

Post a Comment