Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wesley Pipes Has Herpies

NOCILLA pastry stuffed and my AIG 2010

already awaited parcel arrived ... comes a time when you are preparing so forward to the present for your invisible friend that you completely forget that you too will reach yours ... and now here are freebies ...
With Loli of My Closet all, I liked a lot!
And now for today's recipe, one that I have not stopped doing since I met her on the blog DulceiSalao , as well as for the speed with which they are made, and how rich they are.
Ingredients:
1 sheet puff pastry fresh
Nutella (although it can be done in any other filling)
Confectioner's sugar to decorate

Preparation:
extend the pastry sheet and divide it in half horizontally (as pictured), in turn we are doing all the triangles blade, trying to take every possible mass, and the size you wish to make croissants.
divide Once you have put enough Nutella, actually taste good but like me the first time I was young, and I warn you in advance, and finally we wind until the shape of the photo.
Once they are all ready and distributed by the parchment paper, the go into the oven for 10-15 minutes, depending on the oven and baked it the preferred . When finished, let cool and decorate with icing sugar.
Hope you enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment