Sunday, November 14, 2010

Newly Born Baby Wishes

CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES croissant

Hello everybody s again, some days I can not stop doing things ... I have so eager to do new things that I do not know what to do first ... I imagine many of you @ s @ s the same thing will happen.
this week after a long time thinking that do first, I decided to make my first cookies. And of course, for good chocolate lover like me, who better to do the famous chocolate chip cookies, I've seen on many blogs, but I decided to take the recipe Bea.
I am also quite happy with the blog, and I have 19 followers, and I just wanted to thank all those people who have decided to follow.
Well as always there is the recipe:
Ingredients:
300 gr. flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
250 gr. unsalted butter
150 gr. of white sugar
150 gr. brown sugar integral
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
340 gr. chocolate nuggets
100 gr. chopped walnuts

Preparation:
prepare all ingredients with exact quantities in different containers.
In a bowl mix the flour, baking soda and salt, and finally sift.
Beat butter with both sugars and finally add the vanilla extract, until we get a smooth mixture.
Add eggs one at a time, not add another until well blended first in the mass.

incorporate the flour mixture until fully integrated.
With a spatula add the chocolate chips and nuts, mixing until they are distributed throughout the mass.
Leave the dough in the fridge, a minimum of 12 hours.
Finally, preheat oven to 190 ยบ and an ice cream scoop, place dough balls across the tray, leaving space between each other because they expand.
Bake for about 10 minutes if we will roast more crunchiness.
The remove from the oven and let stand in pan a few minutes and then passed to a rack to cool completely.
I hope you enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment