Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Acronym Poem Generator

buttercream LEMON CAKE WITH SUGAR SYRUP WITH

Today is a great day, although if we go out and look to the sky, but we will not see black clouds, but hey, I like rain from time to time, especially here in the islands, we're used to very hot and sometimes you want to winter arrives, or at least that's my case ...

Also, I'm happy for my brother finally got something I wanted for some time (a driver's license), I think we all want in your day, I love driving, and yes , okay now I have to share the car with him, but the joy that you have achieved the first is beyond me. And tomorrow I start working with those little short people cheer you on to anyone!

So for him ...
On the other hand, today I wanted to cook something. I love biscuits, and although I have no nice mold, those to show off ... I started it.
yet I have not talked about the blog you sack this recipe today, Food & Cook, one of my favorites, both recipes as for his photographs to illustrate them.
And no more is the recipe today, I should say that not only is the first cake on the blog, but the first thing I do!
Also, I love lemon cookies are my favorites, so normal it will be the first choice to make.
Ingredients (for a cast of 18 cm)
125 gr. butter (room temperature)
175 gr.
sugar 2 large eggs
Zest of 1 lemon
175 gr.
rising flour 4 tablespoons milk
Pinch of salt (not started)

For the syrup:
half lemon juice
100 gr. icing sugar

Preparation:
After all ingredients have weighed and separated into containers, we started making the cake. Preheat oven to 180 ยบ C.
In a bowl, put the butter and sugar and beat until smooth.
Add eggs one at a time, not add the other without having adopted either the first mass. Pour the lemon zest and beat until well blended.
then incorporate the flour gradually to the mixture and finally add the milk. We will beat until all ingredients are well incorporated into the dough.
Put the mixture into the pan and we put in the oven for about 45 minutes or less.
As the cake is done in the oven, take the opportunity to make lemon syrup.
In a saucepan, add the sugar with the juice of half a lemon and leave it until the sugar is completely dissolved. Once it is dissolved, is removed and left undisturbed until the cake is ready, we will draw it from the oven and we'll take the syrup mixture evenly on top.
Finally, be allowed to cool before turning out ... and of course ... to eat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment