Friday, October 15, 2010

Graphic Designer Printer Recommendations 2010

AIG 2010

Today I write to tell you that I will join the group of people participating in the AIG (invisible friend Gourmet).
Thanks to Bea, of which I have already spoken, which is organizing it, all these people we have in common something like the love of cooking we participate in this highly anticipated event. For me, obviously, is the first time that I participate because although the blog as I have had for years, little time has been dedicated to publish different recipes.
Well, besides thank Bea everything he does, I put the link in case anyone wants to take a look and sign here today is the last day, take advantage!
also not tell me that the logo designed Illustrator Carolina Child blog, it is so cute! Thank you very much!

said, Bea recommends that we put our tastes and preferences to help out our friend invisible. Me will have an easy, secure it with everything they do it right, but if it is true that any help is good, I say because I'd like to have some help when you can know what to buy for my invisible friend.

First tell I'm really starting this whole world of cooking, especially baking, which is what I like.

First of all tell I bought it because I just recently before:
  • Joseph Joseph Roller, two round pans (one of 24 cm, another two removable 18cm) other mold for 12 cupcakes, nozzles and hoses, brush, 1 medium spatula, spoons and cups.
  • Books: Magnolia Bakery, Primrose Bakery Cupcakes, cooking and food of Harold McGee.
Whereupon and said that I think will have a very easy time to give me alms.
  • trained and I love cupcakes and muffins toppers original, all original cast, if possible tiny 18cm ...
  • plates, cups, spoons, bottles, a towel or cloth wipe ... they are solid colors to decorate the pictures.
  • Blades of different colors and sizes, apron (I have not gotten one that I like) to something nice, I'm like a child, a cupcake (I kept wanting to buy the Ikea).
  • books, especially pastry, with pictures, but as it costs me = P
  • Anything stationery, labels, boring designs ... to decorate desserts.
  • The metal boxes, the retro and vintage stuff for the kitchen I love, love me as a gift personal!
  • the moment I have not proposed doing anything with fondant, so nothing related to that, and no I do not like cheese!
  • Jams or any little thing that makes my invisible friend, and hope to send.
  • Trip to London (my hometown, I have enamoradita) or NY that ask not to be ... = D
  • The KitchenAid and it asked the king to see if it falls this year so do not worry about it lol ...
With all these ideas I hope you find it easier to get something to give me, and truth with anything I'll be happy. Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment