Saturday, October 2, 2010

Where Can You Play Prison Tycoon Online



Here I am waiting for me to get the other stuff I bought, but good to resist so I have to wait ...
Meanwhile, after having my brother back continually asking the following recipe, I decided yesterday, at last, to make chocolate mousse.
take before starting the recipe, which certainly took the blog Silvia, to comment that I am very glad to have been the other day you Silvia, had a great time looking at things ... and especially thanks for the detail you had!

For the mess, now get the recipe of chocolate mousse, is as follows:
Ingredients:
400 grams of cream mount
3 egg whites
100 grams of milk + 50 g
1 envelope gelatin neutral
50 grams sugar
nestlé 1 tablet of desserts (not found and it was in a hurry as I used Nestlé dessert fondue)

Preparation:
A Once we have all the ingredients heavy and separated into different containers, we will begin assembling the cream with the whites and 50 grams of sugar. Once you are securely in place, we will reserve the mixture in the refrigerator.

Next, melt the chocolate in a bain marie. In the 50 grams we pour cold milk over gelatin and heated to 100 grams that remain of the milk until it almost goes to a boil, then pour the hydrated gelatin and stir.

We let the chocolate cream is cool enough, and once it is, the join the cream mixture, and finally, fill the glasses in which served mousse, with decoration that we want, in this case I put chopped nuts.

And only left to enjoy with the mousse. Umm! Really great, I've been watching me, I had to sin ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment