Sunday, October 31, 2010

Enounce Myspeed Warez

LEMON CUPCAKES WITH LEMON

I hope that I have missed, I admit I've been having an affair, the work was totally caught me, but I got a bridge in which trust me I have taken full advantage to do something new every day.
After knowing my invisible friend Gourmet, which made me a very great hope, and then hit me several days of the week thinking and looking for stuff to give her and more or less I have everything ... well today we finally know who the winners of culinary blog photo event the month of October and guess who was the winner for best styling .... yeahhhh it .... yooo! I hardly think so, I sent the pics of the lemon mousse, because the event actually seems like a great idea and see where I end proved to be a winner, also wanted to take from here, my humble blog, to thank both to the organizers and the judges of October for rating my photo. THANKS!
Here you can see the outcome of the event. Congratulations to other winners.
Without further today I propose another book recetita Primrose Bakery.
Ingredients:
For the dough:
110 grams unsalted butter, at room temperature
225 grams of sugar
2 large eggs
150 grams self-raising flour, sifted
overall 125 grams of flour, sifted
90 ml semi-skimmed milk, at room temperature
2 tablespoons juice fresh lemon spin
1 tablespoon sour cream
1 teaspoon grated lemon
For the buttercream:
110 grams of butter, salt,
temperature 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 teaspoons lemon zest
500 grams of icing sugar, sifted
Preparing the dough:
Preheat oven to 180 degrees and place the tray of cupcakes trains. Having prepared the ingredients, and heavy containers to start.

In a large bowl mix the butter and sugar mixture until smooth and creamy, about 3-5 minutes with electric mixer. Add the eggs one by one, not add the next until the first is not fully incorporated.

Mix the two flours in a separate bowl and combine milk, lemon juice and sour cream in another bowl. Add a third of the flour to the butter mixture and sugar and beat well. Pour a third of the milk mixture and beat again. Repeat these steps until the flour and milk are added, adding lemon zest to the last third of the flour.

Gently blend filled with cupcakes trainers filling two thirds full. We put in the oven for about 25 minutes until lightly browned. For sure they are fully cooked toothpick inserted in center of cupcakes comes out clean and is cooked.
Remove from oven and let cool in pan for about 10 minutes before carefully place on a rack to cool.


buttercream Preparation:
In a large bowl beat butter, lemon juice, lemon zest and half the icing sugar until smooth, for several minutes an electric mixer. Gradually add the remaining icing sugar and beat again until smooth and creamy.
Place on top of the cupcakes when they are cold. And
comeeeerrr!

0 comments:

Post a Comment