Thursday, December 2, 2010

Gifts For Stroke Victims In Hospital



Finally in December !!!... I love Christmas, hence my enthusiasm because I arrived this month ... see the streets, malls ... decorations, hear Christmas carols while I shop, enjoy meals with family, see the faces of others when they open their gift y. .. of course ... open mine!
This year I have been shopping very soon, my girls and I took the car and heading to the malls go crazy! We stick a day shopping and we missed the final hours and forces to continue ... but not to get us some photos as we are good girls and the Kings and Santa Claus will bring many gifts ... = D
After that wonderful day with them, I hope to repeat soon and not have to put any excuse ... like shopping, which is also a really good excuse! Then they comment on the recipe today ... these morsels of cream I've rediscovered in the blog DulceiSalao .

Ingredients:
1 sheet puff pastry
400 ml of whipping cream
250 gr sugar
1 teaspoon dry curd
almonds
Chocolate fondant
Preparation:
First, cut the pastry sheet horizontally into four strips, brush with water two of them and we put him above the other so they stick well. We cut 7 to 8 strand square and handed out by the baking paper.
then paint the squares with beaten egg and half we put the sliced \u200b\u200balmonds and half we add a little sugar. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and we put in until they are golden that we will draw and let cool.
While they cool, we will make the cream with heavy cream and sugar, adding the teaspoon of curd powder for we were not down.
Finally, when completely cold, the cut in half and fill it with cream. And the only we had put sugar on top, melt the chocolate fondant and decorate.
Mmmm to enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment