Sunday, December 12, 2010

Is Scorpio Man Honest

BLUEBERRY AND ORANGE CUPCAKES WITH CREAM CHEESE AND ORANGE CREAM SNACKS

Less than two weeks for Christmas ... do want to spend time surrounded by people I love and a time the year I love it!
In this time of year I always think of going to London, I love to see snow, buying all the Christmas atmosphere, ice skating ... enjoy this Christmas has to be amazing ... This year is the first since the first time I went I could not walk on the city, so I hope I never have to wait much longer to return and if possible at this time.
To feel a bit more in that city that I have love, other times I said, I decided to make a recipe book from Cupcakes the Primrose Bakery, delicious recipe to enjoy dessert in these days of Christmas.
Ingredients:
Dough
2 eggs
200 gr. sugar
100 gr. corn oil
135 ml. sour cream (sour cream)
1 tsp. good vanilla extract 1 tsp
. zest of one orange
228 gr. general flour
1 / 2 tsp. baking powder
1 / 4 tsp. sodium bicarbonate
1 / 4 tsp. salt
140 gr. cranberries, finely chopped

For the buttercream
175 gr. cream cheese (philadelphia)
450 gr. icing sugar, sifted
125 gr. unsalted butter, at room temperature
Zest of 1 orange
Preparation:
Preheat oven to 150 º C.
in a bowl Mix eggs and sugar together until mixture is smooth and fluffy, you can take 3 to 5 minutes. Pour the oil slowly, little by little, beating well until incorporated, then repeat the same action with sour cream and vanilla extract, beat well until well blended, then add orange zest.
Mix dry ingredients in another bowl and then add to mixture and beat well. For Finally add the blueberries.
Pour mixture into trains, filling two thirds full and we put in the oven for about 25 minutes. We took them out and let cool 10 minutes before passing them to a rack to cool completely.
As we prepare the buttercream, mix all ingredients in a bowl and beat well until thoroughly blended and mixture is smooth and pale. The cupcakes will, once they have cooled completely.

Enjoy them, they are delicious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment