Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dell Inspiron No Supported Webcam Driver

wholeheartedly

Cookies: From my Heart

As inspiration for Valentine's Day :-) I have to confess that I love this kind of cookies, candy colors , delicious "cheesy" with all the details you would normally consider a little too sweet and repipis ;-) So, as far as I'm concerned, it could be Valentine more frequently,-D
But the truth is that After a week of color sweetish cookies, I have wanted to move on ;-) Ah, the eternal fickleness human beings, eh? ;-)

I hope you like and you will inspire all the delicious cookies you're going to pamper your / I loved / you:-D
The cookie recipe can found at this link: Miss Margarita Cookies.
are coated with tinted fondant intense of Americolor Rosa, one of my favorite colors, and that he can get from a super-soft pastel pink to a bright pink, as seen in one of the cookies; - ) The gold trim is made from real icing, first made a cord with the pastry bag (you need the consistency of icing to write), and then made the points. You have to let it dry thoroughly, and then decorated with edible gold dust (I used Metallic Golden Sands (Dunes Gold Glitter) of Rainbow Dust ), dissolved in a high-ranking clear liquor like vodka or rum .
central The rose is made from a silicone mold. A rose is very shallow, and I feel that I can not remember the brand (I have long dede ;-)). I've decorated with bright pink powder ( Brightness / Pearl Pink Rainbow Dust ), which gives an even more cheesy toquecillo;-D sheets are made with a cutter with ejector rose leaves (size M) of PME and are colored Mint Green (another of my favorites) are Americolor.
Another photo, more closely:


and cookies following the collection "In my Heart" ;-)
The pink and white versions are made with the cutter set Country Kitchen, which contains a heart cutter and three small templates in relief. They are very fun to use and super easy, and of course then you add even more detail. The white cookie is dusted with white pearlescent Rainbow Dust , then I have put the real icing points (with the nozzle 2 of Wilton, the same that I used with cookies from the beginning). The tiny roses are made from a silicone mold of FI (First Impressions).
These are made with my new templates for relief of Country Kitchen, but this time it is not as miniplantillas such as previous heart cutter. Are approximately 26x18 cm, so they are also ideal for use in pies, not just the cookies. And how beautiful they are! Ye can see this link: Country Kitchen floral templates.
spellbound :-) I have roses on top are also made with a mold for roses, quite small but really beautiful, also bought in England.

Here you can see all the cookies together. The pearly pink is also a design that comes with the cutter. The rim is made with a cast of pearls (very fine), and all decorated with pink or white pearl powder ;-) And how you'll be glad to heart with all those shiny dust! ;-):-D


Finally my other hearts, smaller and more inclined, which I love. Cookies are almost in one bite, but hey, at least we are wholeheartedly ;-)
you enjoy a lot with all the ideas for Valentine's Day, and lots of love and tenderness for me ! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment