Monday, February 14, 2011

Price Butter Bow Bag Miu Miu

Happy Valentine!

I wish everyone a happy Valentine's Day!

is logical that this day is set for commercial purposes, but on the other hand, the idea of \u200b\u200bspending a little extra attention to our, beloved home, a loving card (no expensive gifts, because we bite the bait trade), there is nothing wrong. And it is a good time to give a little something to your grandmother, neighbor, or your best friends :-) And yes, if I have more than enough cards and cookies (I'm a fan of cards, and cookies or tell you) , so there must be no problem ;-)
Apart from this
not celebrate, but the truth is that my maridín never forget to write me a card, and I'm really happy in that sense

;-) So here are the latest Valentine's cookies I've done, all gift ;-) And after that ... From head to Primaveraaaa! I have an overwhelming desire to reach, and a lot of ideas spring cookie :-) You see ... is what happens to the art world addicted to the sugar ;-)

The first princes Cookies are toads, a set of two cutters (Frog-prince and pig-princess). What I like is that you can model 3D legs, which always gives the cookies a very striking effect :-) And are not looking with tenderness? ;-)
A photo more closely.

And these are the gilts-princess ...

will understand that men and women do not need more than a kiss to become beautiful princes and princesses, so for those who have not yet found the love of his life, first you have to kiss the cookie, and only then put away; -) :-D

you enjoy a sweet, warm and sweet day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment