Friday, February 18, 2011

Drivers Windows 7 Pinnacle Pctv 150e 55e

EARTHQUAKE WHEN THE TRACKS WERE STILL FRESH

When the earthquake occurred March 1985, no sooner finished the indescribable shock I felt a temptation to go out to look at the city, against the wishes of my family Santiago and see how they looked after the tremendous blow of that year, become a kind of urban landscape in apocalyptic version of himself, dusty streets, unarmed as if its walls had never been glued bricks derrumabarse before and people reflecting on a capital rotro adrift, lost and dying.

25 years later, in February 2010 mega-earthquake is a bit of completing their first year, I felt the same overwhelming obsession out to look at the city while still in the land down or suspended dust from the debris of such punishment, and this time without adult reproaching my curiosity. Also, now was armed with a special appeal: the camera in those early years did not have on hand.

I posted in this blog, divided into several parts, records images I took over the buildings of the central sector of the city with their catastrophic damage from the quake, supplemented with data on them and also some nods to the report that was published in two or three parties in the National Monuments Council, as advancing its register of damage to heritage buildings.

Although I kept published until July of last year, I decided to download the entries and the photos because their weight and size were difficult to navigate the blog. But not to lose the information I collected all the work for a special edition to make it available as a digital book that I went to the service Issuu.com in September last year, to the vicinity of Independence Day as a reminder of the events of the year the bicentenary of the Republic.

My white elephant is entitled "Earthquake. Fresh tracks" and meet the main images I took during those two long days of wandering through a city deeply damaged and injured by the earthquake, but certainly much less than that of 1985 despite being associated with a worse catastrophe.

Behold this digital book:

Open publication - Free publishing - More earthquake

I leave here, then, for those interested in remembering some of the postcards of destruction and left us Agrita earthquake of 27 February 2010 that, even though they are somewhat invisible in our city, are still clearly evident and obvious under the walls, the stucco and appearances, and almost as sad in many sectors of the most devastated area in the Central South of the country, known.

0 comments:

Post a Comment