Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Explain Surveying Pdf

Quesillo

Hello again, these days I have been to stop looking for new recipes and turning what I want to do, but in the end I opted for the cheese my aunt taught me to do tiempillo ago and still had not done it by myself ...

The cheese is usually like a dessert that everyone, many go with cream, some caramel, others alone ... well the important thing is how good he is and what is easy to make.
desserts will be as many, many ways to do this in my family have always done well and I love it! We did not last anything in the fridge ... from my point of view, I think it's a dessert I will always be right.


Ingredients: (for a tube pan 24 cm)

1 liter of milk at room temperature
1 can of condensed milk (740 gr.)
8 large eggs 1 lemon

liquid candy Royal

Preparation:
We in a saucepan a bit of milk with a slice of lemon peel, we'll leave it to fire a few minutes and pulled out, removing the lemon zest and adding a little milk than we have at room temperature.

Moreover we take the eggs into a bowl and whisk. Then we take the condensed milk, the remainder of the quart of milk that we have and beat again until well blended. Finally, we took the milk bucket and finish to beat until mixture is smooth.

On the other hand, Preheat oven to 200 ยบ C, and while we put the caramel on the bottom and edges of the mold with the help of a basting brush.
Put the mixture into the pan and put it in the oven, filling the oven tray is made water bath.

Note: If you were running out of water, must be replenished, we must be aware that water is never absent.

have to be in the oven for 1 hour. and a half, but always depends on the oven, look and check with a toothpick comes out clean it is ready.
let stand in oven and when cool, the refrigerator and eat!


The decor as I always say to everyone's taste, I took advantage of the caramel to decorate the plate.
And as always, I hope you liked it ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment