Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What Does A Star On Your Palm Mean

TUNA AND MUSHROOM

Hello again, I'm getting the gustito of this blog ... This is a dish that I do very often in my kitchen, I love and truth that if it were me, would eat pasta all day.
is a simple recipe, which carried out one way and I will add seasonings, when one day I went to dinner at a friend's house and saw how she prepared them.
Without further ado, because it's not complicated the recipe is the dish I am presenting today.


Ingredients:
300 gr. Spaghetti or other pasta
1 can tuna in oil medium
1 small can sliced \u200b\u200bmushrooms
olives 1 small package
1 medium onion
Thyme
garlic powder
1 / 2 pill of avecrem
Oregano Sal
Oil
1 can tomato sauce (400 gr.), If we do much better tomato

Preparation:
Put water in a small pot, and adding the water a little oil, a pinch of salt, thyme, garlic powder, oregano and 1 / 2 pill of stock cube. We let the water boil and then add the pasta, do not forget to stir often to prevent sticking to the bottom.
While in a small skillet add a little olive oil with chopped onion, a little bit when poached, add the mushrooms, tuna and olives and then we add the tomato sauce.
When pasta is al dente retired, drain and let rest a few minutes and finally add the sauce ... and eat!
can decorate with a sprig of laurel as in the photo. I hope you enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment