Monday, September 20, 2010

Roughneck Replacement Lids

A KIT KAT ... Spaghetti

Hi everyone @ s!! I had the blog a few days left, but the truth is that I have not stopped, using the last days before starting again hit the books ... I hope you studied is like riding a bike, because it scares me having to prepare for the exams ... but for now I feel like, I hope to continue so it may seem that it is very hard, 8 months preparing for possibly not get a place, just a spot on a list and wait ...
Well I've been in a non-stop, I've gone shopping and could not pass up the teaching I bought this cute ... Lip gloss is shaped cupcake!
And I could not get in the kitchen to prepare anything, so that my mother has been on vacation and takes my patience that I have to prepare something with substance, because I leave you with this detail and these days I'll upload the recipe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment